Any person that accesses, searches or uses, in any manner, the Services, whether by automated means or not, or all visitors to our website and customers who have subscribed to the services we offer will be considered a User.
We recognize that you chose to use the Service and your privacy is important to you and us. So we undertake to protect the information you share with us. We appreciate your trust in our capacity to maintaining the security of your personal information, and we want you to know what information we collect and the purpose of such collection.
To protect your privacy, Pmp.ng follows different principles in accordance with worldwide practices addressing appropriate protection of privacy and personal information. Pmp.ng complies with all data protection regulations of the jurisdictions where Pmp.ng operates.
To be able to create and operate an account with Pmp.ng, Pmp.ng requires that you submit your verifiable personal information and a unique password. Pmp.ng requires this information to create and manage new accounts. Pmp.ng Account Holders must create a password in order to access certain features within the Service.
2. Consent & Access. Use and Purpose of Processing Personal Data.
The Personal Data that Pmp.ng collects and processes may include:
• Basic information, such as full name (registered company name in case of companies) age, gender, means of identification (identification number, permanent voters card, international passport, driver license number etc.)
• Contact information, such as email address and phone number(s)
• Contact address, such as home and/or work address
• Bank information, such as bank account and credit card details
• Internet and other technical information, such as information from your visits to our site or applications or in relation to materials and communications we send to you electronically.
Pmp.ng will only use your Personal Data to provide our Services and to fulfil of our legal or regulatory obligations. These permitted uses may include:
• To remember your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you access the website;
• To improve our Services and website, as well as monitor its use;
• To understand your needs regarding Pmp.ng's services and adequately provide our Services to you
• To manage and administer our relationship with you;
• To fulfil our legal, regulatory and risk management obligations, including establishing, exercising or defending legal claims;
• To bill accounts and maintain payment records;
• To communicate with you; when necessary, and to inform you of upgrades, as well as of other products and services available from Pmp.ng and third parties upon your consent;
• To provide product, services or information that you may request;
• To send administrative messages and email updates to you regarding the website. In some cases, we may also send you primarily promotional messages. You can choose to opt-out of promotional messages.
• To identify and resolve technical problems concerning Pmp.ng 's site, products and/or services;
• For statistical purposes;
• Distributing surveys or marketing materials; and/or
• For other legitimate business purposes.
3. Third party Information
Payment information provided through the Service is never placed on Pmp.ng servers. All payment related information is processed via a third party vendor, which maintains the highest level of security in order to process payments. While you may provide financial information such as credit card or bank account numbers in connection with a transaction while using the Service, Pmp.ng does not actually receive, even temporarily, any of that financial information and it is all collected by the third-party service directly.
• We may share your personal information with;
• our service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations. Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit;
• credit agencies to report account information, as permitted by law;
If you contact us regarding your experience with using any of our products, we may disclose your personal information as required of by law or governmental audit.
5.3 Law enforcement
We may disclose personal information if required:
• by a court order;
• to comply with any local or international law;
• to protect the safety of any individual or the general public;
• to prevent violation of our terms of service.
We may need to disclose personal information to our employees that require the personal information to do their jobs.
5.5 Marketing purposes
We may disclose aggregate statistics (information about the customer population in general terms) about the personal information to advertisers or business partners.
5.6 Change of ownership
If we undergo a change in ownership, or a merger with, acquisition by, or sale of assets to, another entity, we may assign our rights to the personal information we process to a successor, purchaser, or separate entity. We will disclose the transfer on the website. If you are concerned about your personal information migrating to a new owner, you may request us to delete your personal information.
5.7 No Selling
Like many web sites, the Service may transfer cookies to your computer’s hard drive. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that function with your web browser and that enable our systems to recognize it and improve your use of the Service. We recommend that you permit cookies from our Service because in many instances cookies allow you to make use of many of the Service features.
By using pmp.ng services and site, you agree that we can place cookies on your device. If you want to restrict or block any of the above cookies, you should do this through the web browser settings for each browser you use and on each device you use to access the internet. Please be aware that some of areas of our site may not function if your web browser does not accept cookies. However, you can allow cookies from specific sites by making them "trusted sites" in your web browser.
Notwithstanding any steps taken by us, it is not possible to guarantee the security and integrity of all data transmitted over the Internet. While we take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data, we cannot and do not warrant the security or integrity of any information you transmit to us when registering for our Service or otherwise. All such transmission of information is at your own risk. You also have a significant role in protecting your information. No one can see or edit your Personal Data without knowing your User name, password and Personal Data, so you are advised to not share these data with others.
Pmp.ng has taken appropriate measures to protect the security of your Personal Data and to ensure that your choices for its intended use are honoured. We take precautions to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction using computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption. We do not retain Personal Data unless the same is necessary to comply with the Service.
We make efforts to guarantee your e-commerce transactions are safe and secure. When you place orders or access your Personal Data, you are utilizing secure server software (SSL), which encrypts your Personal Data before it is sent over to the Internet.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached or compromised, please contact Pmp.ng immediately.
We are not responsible for, give no warranties, nor make any representations in respect of the privacy policies or practices of any third party websites.